The objective of this project is to identify the technologies that can be used to solve the e-waste problem (waste of electrical and electronic equipment-WEEE), by carrying out a quantitative analysis of the patents issued in Europe and the US since 1985.
ADEME (Agence de l’environnement et de la Maîtrise de l’énergie). Amount: 90 k€.
12 months (beginning: 29 June 2011 – end: 30/09/2012).
- Final report of the project (in French) : ECOPATENTS_Rapport-Final.
- Deliverable n°1 submitted to a peer reviewed journal: “Patterns of Innovation in Green ICT: A Patent-Based Analysis“.
- Deliverable n°2 submitted to a peer reviewed journal: “Solving the E-waste Problem: A Patent-Based Analysis”.
- Deliverable n°2 submitted to a peer reviewed journal: “Eco-Innovations and the Invisible College of Technological Change: A Survey of Literature”.
- Click on ECOPATENTS to download our application to the ADEME call “Waste & Society 2010” (in French).
Posté le 30 octobre 2012