Organizations, institutions and innovation in the ICT sector:
Where do we stand?
Conference organized by Télécom École de Management in Paris, 25-26 June 2012
Organizing Committee (Institut Mines-Télécom, Telecom Business School)
- Müge Özman
- Grazia Cecere
- Altay Özaygen
- Cédric Gossart
- Pierre Vialle
- Marc Bourreau, Institut Mines-Télécom, Telecom ParisTech, Paris
- Nicoletta Corrocher, Bocconi University, Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Milan
- Erkan Erdil, Middle East Technical University, Ankara
- Rishab Aiyer Ghosh, UNU-Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation, Maastricht
- Cédric Gossart, Institut Mines-Télécom, Telecom Business School, Evry
- Nicolas Jullien, Institut Mines-Télécom, Télécom Bretagne, Brest
- Daniel Nepelski, European Commission Joint Research Centre, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Seville
- Müge Özman, Institut Mines-Télécom, Telecom Business School, Evry
The conference is supported by the French environment agency ADEME (through the ECOPATENTS project) and by the Telecom Business School.
The conference will be held at the Cité Internationale Universitaire, 17 Boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris, France. View Location Map
Conference program: Click here
Call for papers (closed): Click here
Webpage of the keynote speaker: Pr Bronwyn HALL (University of California in Berkely).